Anchor Design Co. is a business that supports top leaders in Direct Sales - our job is to make it easier for our clients to run their businesses! You will primarily be responsible for helping my clients recognize the women on their team for a job well in addition to a variety of administrative business tasks.
Some of the things that you may be tasked with (but not limited to) include:
- Pull and read excel reports
- Edit Indesign documents including the addition of images, text, etc.
- Edit product listings and sales pages on drag-and-drop website platform
- Manage social media channels and calendar create engaging content
Other tasks may include:
-Write or edit blog posts and email newsletters
- Proof-reading and editing documents
- Organizing Dropbox and/or Google Drive
- Responding to customers via email
- Creating and scheduling social media content across a variety of platforms
As an independent contractor, you will receive hourly pay.
While this position is remote, we will meet in person weekly during the first month for training purposes- this may be done virtually if necessary but will preferably be in person. For this reason I am primarily considering candidates location to Manchester, New Hampshire.
Remote candidates with a highly proficient understanding of Indesign and Photoshop may be considered.
Know someone who would be a great fit? Please share this job listing with them!